Wednesday, June 29, 2011

bethenny frankel wedding planner

images Bethenny Frankel Pic bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny Frankel is being sued
  • Bethenny Frankel is being sued


  • vengaiah
    11-28 06:47 PM
    I am with company 'A' filed I485 and got EAD , while continue working with company A , can I work part time for Company B? If yes how to take paycheck from company B?

    Thanks in advance...




    wallpaper Bethenny Frankel is being sued bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny Frankel Getting
  • Bethenny Frankel Getting


  • digital2k
    08-14 02:13 PM
    *




    bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny Frankel :: NY Times
  • Bethenny Frankel :: NY Times


  • mundakamal
    06-20 07:04 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    For FP, USCIS takes the address from G325A or from the I485 form. The reason I am asking is because my company is putting their's address in I485. So I am wondering.

    Thanks for the reply..




    2011 Bethenny Frankel Getting bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny Frankel has a lot
  • Bethenny Frankel has a lot


  • va_dude
    05-01 02:01 PM
    The key might be that your current employer should be able to give you some kind of letter that details your job duties, etc.

    If this letter can allude to the duties in your original labor that's all your attorney would need to make your case.



    more...

    bethenny frankel wedding planner. kelly-ethenny
  • kelly-ethenny


  • Ind-Can
    01-05 12:35 PM
    Thanks for the reply Pandey.




    bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny Getting Married?
  • Bethenny Getting Married?


  • milind70
    06-14 11:23 AM
    Hi Gurus,

    I am in a interesting situation. I have an approved EB2 I-140 but I recently applied for EB1-140 and I-485 concurrently and they are pending. Given that all PDs are now current, is it possible to convert my I-485 to the approved EB2 I-140. This will remove the uncertainty around approval of EB1 I-140. Any advice/experience is appreciated.

    You can apply of AOS i.e I 485 only for one application . Since you already have applied for AOS on EB1 I highly doubt u can apply for AOS for EB2. Talk to your lawyer and find out



    more...

    bethenny frankel wedding planner. Book description~ BETHENNY
  • Book description~ BETHENNY


  • gc_chahiye
    06-20 08:46 PM
    Hello,

    I spoke to my lawyer today and she made it very clear that it is ILLEGAL to file more than one I-485 for one applicant (from 2 diff companies). USCIS will immediately ask you to make a choice.

    THought I should share this information

    yes, thats because when filing I-485 you are 'promising' to join that company when you get your GC. How can you promise that to two companies at the same time.

    However could you ask about being primary applicant on one petition and secondary on another (cases where both spouses are working, they can file two AOS and if either spouse decides to stop working for some reason the other application continues, the first can be withdrawn). This one is a grey area. Not illegal, but apparently at some point USCIS will ask you to pick one of the two. In this current mess where some companies/lawyers are promising to file, but may not do so in the end, better to give both choices a good shot, and hope atleast one gets through.




    2010 Bethenny Frankel :: NY Times bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny Frankel Pic
  • Bethenny Frankel Pic


  • needhelp!
    10-08 04:55 PM
    At this time, IV booth needs volunteers. Please sign up to volunteer.



    more...

    bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny Frankel was
  • Bethenny Frankel was


  • sumanitha
    08-01 01:00 PM
    Thanks all for your help and sorry for the new thread.




    hair Bethenny Frankel has a lot bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny Frankel Entrepreneur
  • Bethenny Frankel Entrepreneur


  • kirupa
    04-29 02:46 PM
    They are all really good. I added all of them except the 4th one on the first set and the 2nd one on your second set :)



    more...

    bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny Frankel is working on
  • Bethenny Frankel is working on


  • n2b
    07-24 11:06 AM
    Hello Friends,

    I am working for a Company A and I have a Labor and I 140 approved for OCT 2005 EB2 through the same company.

    I filed my I 485 on July 2nd. Now I have a very good offer from Company B. I have following questions and I seek your help -

    1) Can I retain my PD?
    2) If yes, what are the requirements and what is the process to retain the old PD?
    3) Does the Company B have to file I 140 again?
    4) What if Company A pulls back their I 140? Can they?
    5) What are the risks?
    6) Has anyone done this and had a success?

    Friends, all your help is appreciated.

    Thank you in advance.




    hot kelly-ethenny bethenny frankel wedding planner. I met Bethenny Frankel
  • I met Bethenny Frankel


  • Refugee_New
    01-03 03:37 PM
    Did you called them????

    No. They met during the lunch time i guess



    more...

    house Bethenny+frankel+mother+ bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny Getting Married?
  • Bethenny Getting Married?


  • prouddesi
    10-10 03:00 PM
    San Diegan IV members,

    There is a conference call on Friday, October 12 at 9:30 pm. Details are on the yahoo groups.

    We are looking for your valuable suggestions and help in upcoming IV flyer drive and booth events so please join us in making this happen!

    Please join So Cal State Chapter (via the link in my signature) if you have not done so already.
    Thanks!
    San Diego Coordinators




    tattoo Bethenny Getting Married? bethenny frankel wedding planner. Kate#39;s wedding planner
  • Kate#39;s wedding planner


  • Blog Feeds
    05-27 07:10 AM
    On Thursday, May 14, 2009, Senator Diane Feinstein introduced a bill, nicknamed the “AgJobs Bill,” that seeks to grant amnesty for up to 1.35 million farm workers working in the country illegally, primarily in California. Feinstein and other legislators proposed the AgJobs Bill numerous times over the last decade but were met with fierce opposition. However, supporters of the bill – including the United Farm Workers of America and other worker advocates – are now hoping the legislation will become a legal reality under the Obama administration.

    Generally, the AgJobs Bill would allow foreign farm workers who have been working illegally in the United States for at least two years to earn a path toward becoming legal permanent residents. Workers' family members would also be eligible for legal permanent residency, which could bring the number of legalized farm workers to approximately two million people. The bill would also focus on overhauling a program that aims to recruit foreign workers for seasonal jobs on American farms, where profitable construction jobs have tended to lure workers away.

    For more information on Senator Feinstein and the AgJobs Bill, please visit: http://feinstein.senate.gov/public. For additional information on this news story, please visit: http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_12370678.



    More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/1lsKxgHuaq4/)



    more...

    pictures Book description~ BETHENNY bethenny frankel wedding planner. married wedding planner,
  • married wedding planner,


  • rorypirrie
    03-24 02:56 AM
    Seen a lot of this suggestion flying around. Take a look at this post http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2009/03/solving-the-housing-crisis/




    dresses I met Bethenny Frankel bethenny frankel wedding planner. reality tv stars.
  • reality tv stars.


  • sarath99
    01-14 11:33 AM
    My wife came to USA in 2002 on H4.She changed from H4 to H1 in 2004 Nov.Since then she worked continuously till now (Jan 2009).Now she's planning to take a break and change back to H4.If she wants to work again sometime in future maybe after a couple of years will she come under quota?Does she have to apply for a new H1 or can she work the remaining 2 yrs left on her H1?We missed the bus and could not apply for 485 in July.

    Thanks to any suggestions.



    more...

    makeup Bethenny Frankel was bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny+frankel+mother+
  • Bethenny+frankel+mother+


  • Blog Feeds
    12-21 07:20 PM
    Perhaps to discuss Plan B?

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/obama-meeting-with-congressional-hispanic-caucus-members.html)




    girlfriend Kate#39;s wedding planner bethenny frankel wedding planner. Congratulations to Bethenny
  • Congratulations to Bethenny


  • rkdownload
    12-03 05:58 PM
    We applied for our EAD renewal with following status till date

    My Details

    EAD Applied : Oct 9, 2008
    Card production ordered : Nov 17, 2008 (Not yet recieved)
    Approval notice sent :Nov 26, 2008 (Not yet recieved)

    Spouse Details

    EAD Applied : Oct 9, 2008
    Card production ordered : Nov 21, 2008 (recieved on Nov 24, 2008)
    Approval notice sent :Nov 24, 2008 (Not yet recieved)

    I am kind of worried as it has been more than 2 weeks and I have not yet recieved my EAD while my spouse's came within 3 days.

    I was wondering if someone got his/her card even after 2 weeks as generally it take 5-10 days. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Raj




    hairstyles Bethenny Frankel is working on bethenny frankel wedding planner. Bethenny Frankel says her
  • Bethenny Frankel says her


  • tammman
    12-11 02:07 AM
    Hello All,

    My wife's AP was sent out on NOV13th according to online status and we didnt receive it till now and I called the USCIS today and the rep we didnt receive it back as undelivereable & once its once out of our office its not their concern & told re-applying is the only option.

    Issue?: My wife went to INDIA and she is on L1 and I was wondering when I re-apply her AP here, can she enter while her AP is pending approval ?
    her L1 is valid till June 2010.

    What are our options, please advise.




    ScratchingHead
    10-01 06:06 PM
    Ah!! thanks for reading this post. Give me green and you get the GC within a year. If you give me "red" still I am happy.

    So, its up to you.

    I just edited this post....i want everyone to succeed and have a good, peaceful life.:D:D:D:D




    go_guy123
    03-11 02:04 PM
    My sister in India may be getting married to a US citizen..she would like to apply for a tourist visa first so she can come stay in the US and spend some time with him before her marriage.

    If she applies for a tourist visa, stays in the US for a month or so and then later they apply together for a fiance/K3 visa, are there going to be problems for the K3 visa application considering that she had just applied for a tourist visa before? Is it better to not apply for the tourist visa in this case? Thanks...

    Way to go !!! great . Thsi is the way otherwise if you follow the other wise (round about way) Declare intent and get GC at Consulate...USCIS will start giving you a hard time with with rampany misuse of 221(g) enquiry etc. That is the beauty: At consulate they have unchallenged powers and they know it and therefore abuse it; But once you enter USA ...if they give you a hard time, you can haul their a**es to court and
    sue them


    If you ram into US with a B1/B2...then great they will made deal with you...however one thing
    be careful about...if the marriage is soon after you enter US and can complain of the false intent in the B2 entry...

    Have alook at Fiancee visa (K Visai think so ) as well.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment